Main Chat

Merdos

In reply to CornveliousDaniel: [is that the blacklotus teleport farming bot hax? or the scholo chest tele farming?]

yeah ofc. can you teleport while legit playing? or teleport to chest while legit farming? if not its a hack

Dev

Thinking of grabbing a sub, Just wondering does the bot support leveling 1-40 in SOD and using runes etc? Also, do most users keep their botting account on a different battle.net than their main?

Merdos

In reply to Dev: [Thinking of grabbing a sub, Just wondering does the bot support leveling 1-40 in SOD and using runes etc? Also, do most users keep their botting account on a different battle.net than their main?]

bot does suppirt 1-80 via grinding and 1-40 with questing atm for alliance from cava.

JÆGROK

I am testing at the moment. The questing isnt working out very well. How do i access the grinding profile, does it move between grind spots while leveling?

Nocurne

In reply to JÆGROK: [I am testing at the moment. The questing isnt working out very well. How do i access the grinding profile, does it move between grind spots while leveling?]

Questing had generally been pretty good tbh. What specific issues are you facing?