Announcements

@everyone I want to thanks everyone who participated in the beta phase of the PixelMaster. With the help of you, I think the bot is in the very good condition and is ready for release. Soon beta phase will finish and testing privilege's will be removed. Anyone that thinks they can create profiles and they want to share or even sell their profiles in the bot store, they can opt-in for a developer access.

@everyone I updated the website with installation/setup guide. Please follow the guides to setup the bot properly and follow the safety notes to reduce the Ban chance.

@everyone Please use input methods other than Simulated (preferably Hardware method) to reduce the risk of your account getting banned.

@everyone Tonight will be the last night of the beta and by tomorrow the beta phase will officially end. Thanks everyone for testing the bot so far. With your support this bot will continue to grow and will improve over time. Hopefully with the support of the developers we will have more profiles over time so please make sure to check the store for new releases. Also, you can always create your own profiles and even share them with the community.