Baneto Reviews

Soyjack

This bot is incredibly user friendly and quite advanced. It takes 0 technical skill to custom make advanced routes and the default custom rotations play your character better than most humans. I've leveled 4 characters to 80 in a short span of time and the bot is undetectable. If used discretely you will run into no problems with bans. The support is unmatched and my issues are addressed and fixed faster than the time it takes to make a cup of coffee.

10/10. Going to go ahead and buy 5 more licenses as soon as my next paycheck comes in 8)

Lassirra

In reply to coffee

<@1051036022512824390> his new product is again very good and hammer service can only recommend gets from me again 10/10 points👍

ammonium

In reply to coffee

Very happy with <@1051036022512824390> profiles. Plus he has seemingly unlimited patience in answering questions and troubleshooting

Bambo2

This is a channel to review the bot guys, please stick to that. If you additionally mention profile sellers, cool. But we want to hear your opinions about baneto too.

coffee

If you're looking to bot in WoW, Baneto is what you want. I did my research before getting Baneto and everyone said this was the bot to get. Now that I've used it for over a month, I can confirm that it is fantastic.

Creating profiles for your character just takes a few minutes with the intuitive tools within the bot. You even have the control to do complex tasks (though that takes some coding). The community is super helpful and full of welcoming people who are always willing to give a hand.

The customer support makes this worth it alone. Bambo puts in 100% of his effort into Baneto. He is quick to answer your problems (if you have any) and is very quick to push fixes and improvements to the bot as they're suggested.

I can't recommend Baneto enough, it's a fantastic bot and you won't be disappointed if you get it, too! 🔥 **10/10**

Nahan

Been getting my head wrapped around botting in WotLK classic. I was a big user of Glider, GatherBuddy and HonorBuddy that helped through Vanilla.

From my short use (~12 hours) I can tell already this is good.

First - I've been looking for a solution to disenchant 1000's of items - it's going to roughly saving me 10 hours of manually spamming.

Lots of information available on the discord if you are able to use search. Haven't had to pest too much with ticket/open questions, but everyone's been fast an response.

I've run the DK starting area with some minor intervention. Some of the patching isn't perfect and required some help after a few minutes, gut soon worked itself out.

I'm finishing up levelling my alt account mage for cold weather and get stuck into the money making.

Few things I need to get sorted out, like fine tuning NoRo for my lower-level mage to make sure it's conjuring the correct food, make sure DK space and rotation are suitable for some EZ dungeon farming - I believe all the information is there, there's just so much to get started with, it might take a while to tweak it to your char.s specification, but there's plenty of help and guidance.

I'll give another review once I have some more hours under my belt, level some toon and farm the mountains dey.

riggrHappy

Wanted to thank <@456226577798135808> for the smooth service. Bought some US game time. Fast and friendly service. Will use again for sure. Thanks!

HalalandProud

After some months of using Baneto all I can say is the bot, the profiles, the community and support are 11/10.
If something is not working properly they take time for you to make it work again.
The bot espacially with the OZ and coffee profiles is versatile and has something for everyone in wotlk and retail.
If youre thinking about this bot or another, you have to choose this one. Not only the bot is amazing, but also the whole "package" you get with it.
It has been a very nice time so far and Im enjoying it every moment.
Keep up the amazing work and thank you all for helping each other out!

Aralos

I've stumbled across Baneto during wotlk prepatch. Used it to grind fast PvP gear to prep new characters for launch. I leveled many toons, made a ton of gold and got the chance to help Bambo with the implementation/improvement of the Warlock during early wotlk. I can confirm Bambo's unstoppable dedication to provide the best bot on the market. I didn't have a single serious issue with any of the bots performance. If a problem occurs, it gets fixed basically immediately. (I really don't know what Bambo's sleep schedule is like, but somehow he is online basically 24/7) The support by the entire Baneto team is by far the best I've seen in the botting/scripting community. The community here itself is great too, providing a lot of free stuff. NoRo and the profile tool give people the opportunity to easily create profiles and rotations, which really is a gamechanger.

redofNeQ

In reply to Bambo2

Don't have anything of value to put here other than <@341913942924460036> <@955332665354104842> helped me get the product operational within an hour of purchase. Baneto wasn't my first choice and I'd already spent the better part of a whole day trying to make the other one go. Sure i'm down 60 USD but oh well. This product so far has worked as expected. I can't wait to really see how far I can take this product. I'm an old person still having fun coming back to chill and play. Thanks fam. good job.

ielone_ciasko

In reply to Tess

<@456226577798135808> Thanks for good deal and smooth transaction, also I did some gold selling to <@770048884369915915> and also can recommend

SK8GEEK

In reply to Tess

Thanks to <@770048884369915915> for a good deal and some help setting up.
Fast and professional.