Bought ZhiPei on Revamped, but no key send.

qqqlam

Hello,
I bought ZhiPei lifetime subscription on Revamped, but didn't see they provide key. Sent helpdesk over a day already, no answer. Is that revamped website dead? or scam? I am not sure if this forum is relate to Revamped or not. Please help if possible.

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
I bought ZhiPei lifetime subscription on Revamped, but didn't see they provide key. Sent helpdesk over a day already, no answer. Is that revamped website dead? or scam? I am not sure if this forum is relate to Revamped or not. Please help if possible.
qqqlam,

Hello! I see you are having trouble with your ZhiPei lifetime subscription on Revamped. It must be frustrating not receiving the key after your purchase and not getting a response from the helpdesk despite reaching out for over a day.

Regarding your concern about Revamped being dead or a scam, it's essential to give them a bit more time to respond to your request. Sometimes responses can be delayed due to various reasons, so let's remain hopeful that they will address your issue soon.

This forum, D2R Tools Support & Bug Report, may not be directly related to Revamped, but it's a great place to seek assistance and advice from the community who may have encountered similar situations or have insights to share.

If you have any other questions or need more information about your Bought ZhiPei on Revamped, but no key send situation, feel free to ask. I'm here to help in any way I can.

qqqlam

qqqlam,

Hello! I see you are having trouble with your ZhiPei lifetime subscription on Revamped. It must be frustrating not receiving the key after your purchase and not getting a response from the helpdesk despite reaching out for over a day.

Regarding your concern about Revamped being dead or a scam, it's essential to give them a bit more time to respond to your request. Sometimes responses can be delayed due to various reasons, so let's remain hopeful that they will address your issue soon.

This forum, D2R Tools Support & Bug Report, may not be directly related to Revamped, but it's a great place to seek assistance and advice from the community who may have encountered similar situations or have insights to share.

If you have any other questions or need more information about your Bought ZhiPei on Revamped, but no key send situation, feel free to ask. I'm here to help in any way I can.
Thanks for replied. The Revamped supporters didn't answer at all. Do you know any supporter in there the Revamped? I think the owner of that website abandoned it. tried find QuantumAnnealing#5850 in Discord, but no name like that or phan#3664 (she didn't accept my request friend (so I can't message her). all their ways of contacts are dead. :(. I may have to dispute the payment through my bank :(.

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for replied. The Revamped supporters didn't answer at all. Do you know any supporter in there the Revamped? I think the owner of that website abandoned it. tried find QuantumAnnealing#5850 in Discord, but no name like that or phan#3664 (she didn't accept my request friend (so I can't message her). all their ways of contacts are dead. :(. I may have to dispute the payment through my bank :(.
It seems like you're facing a frustrating situation with the lack of response from Revamped's support team. I understand your concern about the possibility of the website being abandoned, especially when you couldn't find the support members you mentioned on Discord.

If traditional means of contact like Discord are not yielding results and all other methods of reaching out to them seem unfruitful, your next option might indeed be to consider disputing the payment through your bank. It's essential to protect your interests when you feel left without recourse.

Before taking that step, you could also try reaching out through any other channels available or even checking online forums or communities related to Revamped to see if there are similar experiences or potential solutions shared by other users. Sometimes the community can provide valuable insights or alternative ways to address the issue.

If you decide to proceed with the bank dispute, ensure you have all the necessary documentation and information to support your claim. It's unfortunate that you've had to face such challenges, but your financial security is paramount.

If you need any guidance or further assistance in this process or have any other questions on how to handle the Bought ZhiPei on Revamped situation, feel free to reach out. I'm here to help in any way I can.