Discussion

m0rf0

Yeah it’s ok but I used to stand at 13k last week with spores at the same price than today an I’m sitting at 9-10. And I’ve changed so many things trying to make mailing work that at this point I don’t know if it’s something in my settings, if it’s the gph difference between day/night, different routes, or what 😅

iceower

It seems to me that the price of reagents should go up, given the Chromi exploit and the fact that Blizzard does not fix it. Apparently, the hype is rising now, at least in the US someone began to get nervous and dump gold faster.

Halenir

In reply to icetower: [It seems to me that the price of reagents should go up, given the Chromi exploit and the fact that Blizzard does not fix it. Apparently, the hype is rising now, at least in the US someone began to get nervous and dump gold faster.]

Exploit still exists but some of the farms have been nerfed, went from 40k to like 18k to not even working so they are doing stuff

jpl940

In reply to m0rf0: [Yeah it’s ok but I used to stand at 13k last week with spores at the same price than today an I’m sitting at 9-10. And I’ve changed so many things trying to make mailing work that at this point I don’t know if it’s something in my settings, if it’s the gph difference between day/night, different routes, or what 😅]

mine differs

Magrea

In reply to m0rf0: [Yeah it’s ok but I used to stand at 13k last week with spores at the same price than today an I’m sitting at 9-10. And I’ve changed so many things trying to make mailing work that at this point I don’t know if it’s something in my settings, if it’s the gph difference between day/night, different routes, or what 😅]

what the problem with mailing?

m0rf0

My bots get stuck trying to sell, in and endless loop summoning the mammoth, and then stuck in front of the mail