Discussion

rubeus

thats happening when 90% of zaralek botters using same profile, sometimes when I monitor game I see 4-5 bots flying with me on exact same position whoever goes there first gathers the node and it disappears

m0rf0

I don’t think it’s that, tbh. I know 30min is not much but I’m sure there’s something I’m missing as I have botted Zaralek before and I know these results aren’t consistent with a scenario where spores are at 16g

Mando

In reply to m0rf0: [Not combining elementals either]

Morning my dudes, send me pics of all your settings pages in pm

Mando

Only overload meta and lambent, also you need to turn on ghosts can fly, and mammoth repair. Also turn off aerial halt

Mando

Also multiple people can farm the same nodes btw, but i actually have a free day today so I was thinking about seeing if I could make a nice private profile and would sell it to only a certain amount of people. I'm sure some of you would be interested 😁

jpl940

In reply to Mando: [Only overload meta and lambent, also you need to turn on ghosts can fly, and mammoth repair. Also turn off aerial halt]

Is it better to turn off overload for titan touched as well?

Mando

I've been running recently only overloading the 2 and seems to be getting nice gph, you can try both ways and see what works best for you

m0rf0

In reply to Mando: [Only overload meta and lambent, also you need to turn on ghosts can fly, and mammoth repair. Also turn off aerial halt]

Nice one, thanks so much! Have changed that and will report back later