General-ENG

I've set a sound when auras is enabled and a different sound when it's disabled. They've worked just fine in the past. They're always set to disabled few updates ago

Xab3r

yeah, that is a bug that in latest alphas, related to file storage optimizations, the fix is in progress and will be released in 1-2 days

Xab3r

In reply to Rowenor: [Another thing i've noticed is that overlay icons do not work anymore]

have not heard about that one, but I assume the root cause is the same - I've made a lot of changes in how the program manages binary data (images, ML models, etc) and that was inevitable that something will break, that is why I've stated that it is "true alpha" in change log )

In reply to Xab3r

hey <@310330290826641409> i will send you an example of a russian automation platform that introduced AI prompt generation of their scripting routines its very neat, its for browser automation.

i believe same can be done with eyeauras possibly, though many are discourage when faced with all the various settings and conditions to add they may give up on setting up something easy to do too

linqse

In reply to Arrw2DKnee: [got sample code for this? get status of other aura's, send action, if/else logic etc.]

public sealed class NewAction : CsharpScriptActionExecutor {
protected override async Task Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken){
var aura = AuraTree.FindAuraByPath(@".\RotationTree\Skills\#1"); // get aura with name #1
Log.Info($"Status #1 : {aura.IsActive}"); // log with aura status
var onenteraction = AuraTree.FindAuraByPath(@".\RotationTree\Skills\#1").OnEnterActions.Items.First(); // Get first items in Aura #1 in OnEnterActions section

if(aura.IsActive == true){
onenteraction.Execute(); // execute action if aura #1 is active
Log.Info($"Aura {aura.Name} IsActive {aura.IsActive}");
}else{
Log.Info($"Aura {aura.Name} IsActive {aura.IsActive}"); // log if aura #1 inactive
}

}
}

Xab3r

on the surface, seems perfect for computer-vision based automation - 2d, very colorful and distintive images

kuromi

In reply to Xab3r: [on the surface, seems perfect for computer-vision based automation - 2d, very colorful and distintive images]

Yea, but mapletory’s anti cheat has somehow detected and banned several bot providers that utilizes purely on cv and keystroke emulation. No hooks into the game clients too.
So I’m looking for alternatives rn 😳

Xab3r

I have no idea about botting in maple story, unfortunately, so cannot say anything about how they were detected. With cv cheats, there are 3 vectors of detection:
- Detecting automation software
In the simplest setup, automation program is running on the same PC, so it could potentially be detected by anticheat. Specifically for eyeuras, current measures are enough to avoid eac/aac/vac - they've tried in the past, but probably the program is not widespread enough for them to do it in a proper way, so I was able to apply some countermeasures. This option will never be 100% safe, unfortunately, it is kind of an arms race
In a more advanced setup, automation program is running on a separete PC, this requires for some additional hardware(about 50$ in total), but 100% eliminates any chance of software-level detection. This is supported by eyeauras, so you will always have this option.

- Detecting "anomalies" via AI/any other type of behavioral analysis
This is done by some companies, you may have read about VAC starting to develop their own AI-based protection. Probably that way of detection will become the main one in 1-2 years. This is totally counter-actable though - we can do our own mimicking techniques and I'll make one publicly available this year. It is using neural networks and about 10000 hours of recorded mouse movements to make automated movement appear more humane.

- Manual detection by hands of human GMs
This will always be an option for devs, but that weight is fully on shoulders of automation devs, I do not have anything in the program for this right now.

kuromi

Yep, been doing some reading and an external device (kmbox) seems to do well in terms of evading detection.
Your version is an arduino right?