Gid-Communication

WonderBoy

In reply to Jaaaska: [So can i buy this bot(key) and from who ?]

We need to cross our fingers that either <@422189950688034819> or <@1003233118234345534> come back and sell some keys

Jaaaska

In reply to Dolleris: [We need to cross our fingers that either <@422189950688034819> or <@1003233118234345534> come back and sell some keys]

hmm having problems installing second windows.. something like file(s) should be max 4gb ? and iso is 5 gb.. i get some error in 20-30%

.Maddyson

In reply to Jaaaska: [hmm having problems installing second windows.. something like file(s) should be max 4gb ? and iso is 5 gb.. i get some error in 20-30%]

Hmm Sound like the bootable usb is broken or isnt installed right

Jaaaska

In reply to Dolleris: [Hmm Sound like the bootable usb is broken or isnt installed right]

it is this problem - > Windows install drives are formatted as FAT32, which has a 4GB filesize limit. If your image is larger than the filesize limit

lxgnd

In reply to Jaaaska: [it is this problem - > Windows install drives are formatted as FAT32, which has a 4GB filesize limit. If your image is larger than the filesize limit]

Hmm - never had such problem what program did you make to make the usb portable? Rufus or media creation tool?

Jaaaska

In reply to Dolleris: [Hmm - never had such problem what program did you make to make the usb portable? Rufus or media creation tool?]

i did use rufus

Jaaaska

In reply to Dolleris: [Hmm - i just use the older version as main on my pc but i use ghost spectre]

im trying to dual boot, i got stuck at installing 28%.. then comes error "missing or corrupt file" something like that

Benji2505

the admin here is not the owner of the bot i can tell you all he just lost his father so pls some respect,

What happends is the owner of the bots have resellers to give keys like the admin here

There is no new keys avaliable for new reset yet

I can also tell that the bot is working properly i myself run 30 bots easy

When keys avaliable you can buy but the bot owners the chinese have not released any yet we gotta wait for them