Gid-Communication

Keao

ive been working through this for a few seasons now and ill try to help you. Its frusterating at first but once it starts you rarely ever have problems again

ma

In reply to Keato: [<@1207984741521825833> Did you get it working?]

no still have the same issue

ma

maybe in d2r ingame control setting ? i uncheck auto gold pickup anything else i need to do there ?

ma

ok so when i tried yesterdaym it was in window mode 1600x1xxx game resolution at the lowest. today i reset to window mode 800x600 dindnt touch anything in game resolution. and its look like working atm. i will let you know later 🙂

KingOfeno

In reply to smallfox_gid: [https://easyupload.io/53cto3 GID3.2595 everyone can download GID and test before new ladder . if you wanna test please ask me send you key . the key will expire after season6 start exactly ! the bot file show you how to run GID and if you still got any issue can ask in GID-COMMUNICTION @everyone]

i wanna test plz

envy

In reply to mat: [if anyone know how to get this work i'll be very grateful 🙂]

Sorry for the bad replys.

If you havent figure’d it Out yet i Will look into it when Im at my pc

DeNi

In reply to mat: [got this]

Starting segment is getting stuck after some minutes will correct itself or make new game

It say above trying to get unstuck

ma

In reply to Dolleris: [Sorry for the bad replys.

If you havent figure’d it Out yet i Will look into it when Im at my pc]

no, thanks for try to help me ! mate

ma

In reply to Deniz: [Starting segment is getting stuck after some minutes will correct itself or make new game

It say above trying to get unstuck]

yes, probably resolved by resolutions setting by default. making new games/wait din't worked for me

DeNi

think its 1280x720 is the reselution it always need to be cant remember cuz 1280x800 when gainlevelbot can have issues where it try to take scrollbook but then drop it and repeating do same could also be other way around with resolution cant remember