Main Chat

LanFun

In reply to KCLEC: [And if I launch 2 instances of wow, can I define which one I want to use for the bot?]

If I understood your question correctly, here's the way to do it.
1 - Turn off Auto Detect (first screen)
2 - Refresh the list with the button on the right, as on the second screen (you may need to press it several times).
3 - Open the drop-down list and select the desired process, as on the 3 screen. (You will only have process numbers)

KCLEC

In reply to LanFun: [If I understood your question correctly, here's the way to do it.
1 - Turn off Auto Detect (first screen)
2 - Refresh the list with the button on the right, as on the second screen (you may need to press it several times).
3 - Open the drop-down list and select the desired process, as on the 3 screen. (You will only have process numbers)]

❤️

KCLEC

I dont know if its really safe to run 2 process on my computer (one for my main and the other for the bot) or if its better to run the bot on a VM with vpn

KCLEC

I dont now if its really safe to run 2 process, one is my main and the second is the bot. Or only my main acc on

LanFun

In reply to KCLEC: [I dont now if its really safe to run 2 process, one is my main and the second is the bot. Or only my main acc on]

If you want to maximize the security of your accounts, it is better to run one bot on a separate specially configured virtual machine, which will also display unique computer data, and use a proxy. But in fact, you may not need it at all, because the main bans, if it is not a detection, go manually from admins for reports (as I understand it). And it is unlikely that they will see if there are more bots from this ip or on the same computer. But this is just my opinion. The main thing is not to use the bot, where often come other people also farm. You will get banned quickly enough. I got banned 2 accs, as soon as I moved them to a better spot.

KCLEC

In reply to LanFun: [If you want to maximize the security of your accounts, it is better to run one bot on a separate specially configured virtual machine, which will also display unique computer data, and use a proxy. But in fact, you may not need it at all, because the main bans, if it is not a detection, go manually from admins for reports (as I understand it). And it is unlikely that they will see if there are more bots from this ip or on the same computer. But this is just my opinion. The main thing is not to use the bot, where often come other people also farm. You will get banned quickly enough. I got banned 2 accs, as soon as I moved them to a better spot.]

Ok I see, I will try to run the bot on a VM with a vpn. Did they ban your main acc also when they banned your bot?

Exeuiy

I run a fairly large farm. I have only suffered bans from two occasions. Running 12 hr consecutively and player reports. I do not use VMs or proxy (ATM) running 90 on a single machine through the main host. Highly debloated windows 10 ltsc. I run 12 hours on the dot with a switchover every 12 hours.

KCLEC

In reply to Exeutiy: [I run a fairly large farm. I have only suffered bans from two occasions. Running 12 hr consecutively and player reports. I do not use VMs or proxy (ATM) running 90 on a single machine through the main host. Highly debloated windows 10 ltsc. I run 12 hours on the dot with a switchover every 12 hours.]

So I imagine that only the 2 accounts in question were banned and not all the others?

SLlol

In reply to Exeutiy: [I run a fairly large farm. I have only suffered bans from two occasions. Running 12 hr consecutively and player reports. I do not use VMs or proxy (ATM) running 90 on a single machine through the main host. Highly debloated windows 10 ltsc. I run 12 hours on the dot with a switchover every 12 hours.]

sorry about the confusion, but what do you mean by "switchover"?