Main Chat

srauch

Can't really use the bot if the rotations aren't working though:( haven't been able to use the bot for almost two weeks since I can't level up the class I want for SoD

srauch

Get that there's a lot of changes, but would be cool if there was an ETA on rotation fixes so I know if I should paus my sub

In reply to strauch: [Get that there's a lot of changes, but would be cool if there was an ETA on rotation fixes so I know if I should paus my sub]

Bot should be working in SoD afaik and using abilities correctly?

Just won't use new spells

In reply to strauch: [Last time I checked druid can't finish casting healing touch without cancelling it]

Devs are working on an entirely new combat system.

The current one is a little bit like Pokemon Blue and Red

Best option is to make a report in <#1098481395648712735> .

I'd love to be able to provide more in-depth support but I'm just a volunteer. I assume there's a behind the scenes change made in the Era clients that's affecting it. Spell functions the same in Era as WotLK so strange it's not working.

СИМП

In reply to strauch: [Last time I checked druid can't finish casting healing touch without cancelling it]

i had the same happen to my pally, turns out after learning the next rank at the trainer it worked perfectly again

hamid.n

In reply to strauch: [Get that there's a lot of changes, but would be cool if there was an ETA on rotation fixes so I know if I should paus my sub]

can we pause subs?