Main Chat

SLlol

oh man can't believe it, right after I texted this the bot actually mailed the stuff with the send mail task x.x

In reply to zutfill: [Yo yo i play SOD classic mage i speced fire is there a way i cast fireball instead of frostbolt?]

Need to have a look at the rotation. Where have you put your talent points?

In reply to Verq: [when is the update for the bot coming all i got was soon xd]

For SoD rotations? Innersilence is laying the framework for it now, but all classes and specs will need to be redone.

In reply to PepaPig: [<@181412424493039618> did u find a workaround mangle?]

I don't think it's possible at this stage.

New spells in SoD work a little differently, Mangle for example replaces Claw in catform rather than giving mangle as an ability.

It's also stored in a different section of memory. Innersilence is working on it.

Verq

still having the issue that the bot loads my whole inventory with arrow/bolts so i just have 1 bag space left after restocking

pacokeks

In reply to Verq: [still having the issue that the bot loads my whole inventory with arrow/bolts so i just have 1 bag space left after restocking]

that will be fixed after the new bot update. restock gets redone and added in bot

In reply to Verq: [still having the issue that the bot loads my whole inventory with arrow/bolts so i just have 1 bag space left after restocking]

As mentioned that is currently profile specific. You will need to contact the profile author and request them to make changes to the amount restocked

PepaPig

In reply to Gilwithcopium: [I don't think it's possible at this stage.

New spells in SoD work a little differently, Mangle for example replaces Claw in catform rather than giving mangle as an ability.

It's also stored in a different section of memory. Innersilence is working on it.]

Thank you AT! BTW thank you everybody for all the work you put on this addon. Happy Holidays <:6380_pepe_toastCopyCopy:1088498836030369893>

SLlol

Merry Christmas! Are you guys also getting this glitch in SoD where the bot tries to resurrect, but does so in this half-dead half-alive state and breaks until you relog the character? Anyone know a way around it?

ufill

In reply to TSLlol: [Merry Christmas! Are you guys also getting this glitch in SoD where the bot tries to resurrect, but does so in this half-dead half-alive state and breaks until you relog the character? Anyone know a way around it?]

Yeah