Main Chat

in 6 months i've ramped up from 1 to 6 accounts, from those 6 accounts only one got banned 2 weeks after purchase and that was 5 months ago. since then 0 bans

erk

curious- for leveling again after a ban would you buy a boost or go agane with leveling profiles

pacokeks

In reply to erk: [curious- for leveling again after a ban would you buy a boost or go agane with leveling profiles]

depends. if you dungeon hack (lua unlocker bot( i would buy a boost. with pm or any pixelbot i would use leveling profiles

Exeuiy

In reply to Bief: [where are yall selling your gold? dont wanna try scetchy sites]

I sell primarily to chicksgold. We've had good business relations for a year. As their orders come in from their varies methods of advertisements. Their reps can fill their orders using my gold.

Exeuiy

In reply to Gilwithcopium: [You talk to some of the larger botters and they all have gbanks setup on seperate accounts]

The bots can mingle between guild banks so long as you have the ranks setup in a way you can always have a clean, non exposed account to retrieve your earnings incase of a wave of bans. I have made the mistake of becoming comfortable the last ban wave that come across and did not have this redundancy in place to have a clean account.

Exeuiy

In reply to LanFun: [Do they usually do one wave or multiple waves?]

I believe the ban waves to be a political tool. When the problem becomes large enough, ban wave. If it's in blizzards interest to ban bots. However this was pre microsoft owning the company. They no longer require the inflated subscriptions to maintain high company value. So we can see, I don't see Blizzard banning bots frequently. I believe we're safe after a ban wave. So long as you're not destroying the ecosystem we are fine.

Loriblu

In reply to Exeutiy: [I sell primarily to chicksgold. We've had good business relations for a year. As their orders come in from their varies methods of advertisements. Their reps can fill their orders using my gold.]

what relam pop are u playin on??