New People Chat

For the gathering profiles in classic wow, Is there a way to turn off certain herbs? Say I want to run a certain zone but dont want to bother with silverleaf or peacebloom. Is that possible?

io

In reply to MoreGoldThanBrains: [For the gathering profiles in classic wow, Is there a way to turn off certain herbs? Say I want to run a certain zone but dont want to bother with silverleaf or peacebloom. Is that possible?]

if this worked in sod please let me know as i did try to follow and blacklist peacebloom and silverleaf but no luck

io

In reply to Neuroxium

<@343367590564855808> professor how can i cancel running back for ranged attack while playing hunter for playing melee hunter?

Angelic

Hey guys, hope we are all well.

Quick question, under the 12 - 20 profile....my warrior stops moving, any idea why? Just sits on the "QUEST- MASTER" state.

io

when you are killing low level mobs it is very unefficent to run back for range attacks. most of the time the mob dies when my character running back and my character running back for loot again. I want my rotation range if possible else melee.

io

In reply to Bambo: [your paid content is available on ALL of your sessions under that baneto username]

It is one time buy not for 30 days right? That would be cool if the rotations had videos how it attacks.

Neuroxium

In reply to io: [<@343367590564855808> professor how can i cancel running back for ranged attack while playing hunter for playing melee hunter?]

that happening with mine?