New People Chat

Hady

You do need 5 Baneto Tokens and 5 Unlocker Tokens/Sessions as well to bot on 5 characters, but they can be on the same Battle.net email if you wish, it's up to your preference and if you think it will affect your bans or chain ban you or not. Many people do 5-10 accounts on same Bnet, most either do 1 or 2 maximum and just make a new Bnet for each account, see no reason why should anyone put them on the same Bnet account though since you pay for a sub anyway

Halenir

In reply to Hady: [You do need 5 Baneto Tokens and 5 Unlocker Tokens/Sessions as well to bot on 5 characters, but they can be on the same Battle.net email if you wish, it's up to your preference and if you think it will affect your bans or chain ban you or not. Many people do 5-10 accounts on same Bnet, most either do 1 or 2 maximum and just make a new Bnet for each account, see no reason why should anyone put them on the same Bnet account though since you pay for a sub anyway]

Yeah good info, max licenses is 8 per battle net. Personally I do 4 per account as I mainly farm retail. So sharing mounts and doing intro quests etc are annoying if you split them over other accounts. For SoD/Era I'd do 1 per imo

Hady

To be fair, if you aren't going to sell gold you shouldn't worry too much about having them on same account I would say, I would think that if you gonna sell gold you are way more vulnerable to chain banning

LoveVn

I bought a bot, not this other provider, but it has gone very badly for me. It does not have good profiles. I am looking for a bot that has good support and sells profiles that do work.

Halenir

In reply to LoveVnZ: [I bought a bot, not this other provider, but it has gone very badly for me. It does not have good profiles. I am looking for a bot that has good support and sells profiles that do work.]

Chinese bots my friend, useful for very specific things. Can't really do much else with them

LoveVn

In reply to Halenir: [Chinese bots my friend, useful for very specific things. Can't really do much else with them]

1 unlocker working in 6 sesions ?