New People Chat

Skepix

character names are for all you accounts? if i was just doing rotation mode it would just wait for combat and attack - or would i still need to enter info

Joob

Hey guys trying to setup my own profile here but for some reason it wont target one of the 2 mobs im trying to grind. Ive gone over all the setting and cant find out why. Is there a way to whitelist a mob?

Revere

Hello people, I'm a new Baneto user and can't get it to work. When I download the Baneto addon files there is only 1 file in de Baneto addon folder, _banetoloader4.nn. Where can I get all the Baneto addon files?

Revere

Yes, I did what the manual say, but like I said when I download the Baneto addon files from the Baneto site, I only et 1 file in the addon folder. So because of that the addon won't launch when I start WoW

Halenir

In reply to Reverze: [Yes, I did what the manual say, but like I said when I download the Baneto addon files from the Baneto site, I only et 1 file in the addon folder. So because of that the addon won't launch when I start WoW]

it's not an addon, it goes in the scripts folder inside of the files you download from NN, all in the guide. Follow step by step and there will be no issue