New People Chat

Neuroxium

In reply to ESC: [Hi I was wondering if this bot has a questing 60-70 pack available?]

Not sure, but I think <@479242218264199181> has one

Oneero

In reply to ESC: [I just purchased DragonFlight not sure if the main quest is needed to hit 70]

i would suggest you to get your dragon ( this quests line is supported by our team ) and than go with gathering up to 70 😉

ESC

Thanks for the quick response, I don't care how to get to 70 as long as there's no inconvenience once I get to it. Haven't played in a while.

Oneero

In reply to ESC: [Thanks for the quick response, I don't care how to get to 70 as long as there's no inconvenience once I get to it. Haven't played in a while.]

gathering is best :)since you get some gold too 🙂

anihero

does anyone know why my bot keeps running around between sell and grind (when there is nothing to sell) and randomly decides to Mail (when there is nothing to mail)

Bambo

In reply to antihero: [does anyone know why my bot keeps running around between sell and grind (when there is nothing to sell) and randomly decides to Mail (when there is nothing to mail)]

Your settings/addons or plugins

anihero

In reply to Bambo: [Your settings/addons or plugins]

everytime i reload or relogg my settings for mail got changed and the ones i had before are gone