New People Chat

SuGaR^

how can I write a ticket for a refund, not using PayPal or crypto, it was not mentioned that I need additional programs for the bot. thanks for the help in advance

Lusky

Anyone have experienced a difference between using the free baneto grinder to level up or the OZ paid version?

urlebo

In reply to Lusky: [Anyone have experienced a difference between using the free baneto grinder to level up or the OZ paid version?]

wanna know this too

bo

In reply to Lusky: [Anyone have experienced a difference between using the free baneto grinder to level up or the OZ paid version?]

What do you mean diffrence? I use both. i don't use the crypo so was only able to buy the wolk grind pk via paypal it works great but it sometimes gets stuck for me if i don't know the fp alrdy. I swtch to the OZ bc it likes to farm humanoid which gives cloth and pot drops that i can use to lvl up profession but i have gone 0-80 with both. i also used the 1-12 ish to get quest done but it does 1 quest to one turn in as my experince. but it does work . "protip stay away from 1k needles area my guy likes to fall off the cliff alot there trying to get to the repair guy lol" hope this helps

bo

I guess i should also mention Baento the rotations are included as with OZ u need to pay for them each. lil more optizmization tho but can add up i would assume if your running alot of diff clsasses on the other end.