New People Chat

GeraldDali

This can have multiple reasons. The main reason is either nav.exe (windows) not running or your mmaps files are in the wrong place. We have plenty of guides on this website. Pay attention to the file paths!!!

If you still experience lags ingame, you should try to disable the “drawing” feature of all circles, text and lines. Bot settings, GENERAL, at the bottom you will find the “VISUALS” settings. Disable all of it!

If you are still experiencing a lag/fps issue you should try to disable all of your addons.

If nothing of the above has helped you, you should delete your settings file for that character. scripts/baneto/settings folder.
this one

GeraldDali

In reply to Neuroxium: ["The main reason is either nav.exe (windows) not running or your mmaps files are in the wrong place."]

i can't find nav.exe in my windows, and where is the correct location for mmaps?

BaseSecuriy

hey guys, im kinda new into this, im little confused, can anyone tell me what i need for a full working bot for SoD,? i got from 1 discord channel into another, and im little confused about what OZ is, and how its relared to this, and do i need it also? or do i just download/pay from their site for the plugins and done?

ponyü

In reply to BaseSecurity: [hey guys, im kinda new into this, im little confused, can anyone tell me what i need for a full working bot for SoD,? i got from 1 discord channel into another, and im little confused about what OZ is, and how its relared to this, and do i need it also? or do i just download/pay from their site for the plugins and done?]

<#962373101532905572> <#965894217941532683>