New People Chat

Sebasian)))

After i make a rotation in NoRo and uncheck "Auto load NoRotations and check Disable Combat Routine, how do i make the bot use my rotation?

Bambo

In reply to Sebastian))): [After i make a rotation in NoRo and uncheck "Auto load NoRotations and check Disable Combat Routine, how do i make the bot use my rotation?]

Mhh if you disable banetos internal rotation AND don't want noro, I am not sure which rotation you mean. Because you disabled the 2 things I can offer you here

Sebasian)))

In reply to Bambo: [Mhh if you disable banetos internal rotation AND don't want noro, I am not sure which rotation you mean. Because you disabled the 2 things I can offer you here]

I want to use my NoRo Rotation, but the bot wont execute it

Sebasian)))

In reply to Bambo: [Right click noro Icon on minimap the circle and select it]

The Rotation i have made isn't in there, there is nothing about this in the guide. Do I need to save it? In that case how?

Smokey99

Anyone else having an issue getting Mangle in cat form to work with noro? I'm using the right spellId for specifically cat form but it keeps trying to use the bear form version in SoD

JAK0B

can anyone help when im in dun mororgh and turn on the questing profile it just starts running somewhere and eventually gets stuck

Bambo

In reply to JAK0B

yea we can help you, get your customer rank with /rank and after you did that you will get customer support by opening a ticket <#957320471358103572> <@213446984185544704>