Profile Reviews

Yavie

In reply to Rastin6

I tried the <@479242218264199181> trial version and bought a PRO subscription without thinking.
I want to note that the quest profile for dragonriding is very good .
And I am very grateful to the team for the service and instant help with my problem. <@428186060078579712>

Alpackle

I picked up the OneZero WOTLK Grinding (Alliance) pack, and wanted to say that the profiles have been very consistent and I am impressed. Almost always outperforming the free default grinding profiles, barely any issues with them and so many profiles from all alliance start zones -> TBC -> northrend. I have been able to start 2 new bots as fresh level 1's, put them on these OZ profiles, and stay pretty much AFK while they quickly climb to lvl 80. Nice work OZ and thanks!

Waldo

Just got back into the scene(s) (both WoW and botting) after a little over a year of hiatus. Last year, combined with my own custom profiles here and there, I used <@479242218264199181> to grind from 1-80, and had great success in doing so.

This year, coming back in, it only made sense to "upgrade" and download the new 1-80 Grinding pack, and boy, just when I thought the old profiles couldn't be improved upon, I was happily surprised!

Great profiles, in combination with a properly set up <@976835551309230090>, makes for a truly automated experience from 1-80! Set it and forget it, until you make that final DING! Cheers mate, thank you once again!

mcp

In reply to Trollton

Can't thank <@1029356084793720923> enough. Very reliable, would absolutely recommend.

Guron

In reply to OneZero

I want to thank <@479242218264199181> .
I bought life time sub. You might say - pricey. But I’ve made over 150k gold on first two days. Just running fishing with gather enabled. And I appreciate all quick and professional help from developers team. I believe that their work must be paid. And I don’t regret even a sec that I’m life time subscriber. Way to go guys. I recommend in hart beat - buy lifetime sit back and count profit.

Liosha

In reply to Vaxiz

I can't say enough good things about Vaxiz and his HC WOW leveling guide!

Vaxiz has been incredibly attentive and helpful throughout my experience. He's always there to answer any questions and provide guidance to help you improve your gameplay.

The "Early Access" promotion is a game-changer! It gives you an exclusive edge over others, and the promise of free future updates is a testament to their commitment to your success. It's not just a service; it's a community where you're valued.

Plus, the "Expert Support" is the cherry on top! If you ever have doubts or need assistance, Vaxiz is just a message away on Discord, ready to assist.

Choosing Vaxiz for your HC WOW journey is a no-brainer. Safe and rich gaming awaits!

thanks bro <@146488173520879616>

Axerial

In reply to Frenchcops

<@1109149676583800863> Very good experience. The transaction itself took 5 minutes and he was kind and answered all my additional questions 🙂
Would 100% recommend!

Asu

Got the northrend gathering profile for wotlk and honestly, it solved 99% of my issues. No more stucks, almost no deaths and I can run it for 16-18 hours a day with no issues.
One of the best purchases I made

EdwardGoodwin

In reply to OneZero

<@479242218264199181> and team
The HC profile is brilliant, reached 20 so far not even been close to dying once , I do move my character from grind spot to grind spot but other than that if you follow the OZ simple guide I don’t think I can go wrong , another top profile lads 🏆✌️

De22

In reply to OneZero

<@479242218264199181> and Team you guys are amazing love the quality of the profiles and the fast responding of issues to resolve any problems ive been here for almost a year and couldnt be happier with how everything is absolutely impressed love the work keep at it ❤️

bumb

I got the premium profiles and I must say, you don't just buy the profiles, but you also buy the service. And the service is exceptional! @OneZero made some profiles for me within an hour. This service is better than the Ritz Carlton!

dogi

In reply to Mando

<@560588829694623756> I only use his profiles, there are no alternatives for me. I recommend.

Shegereme

In reply to dogi: [<@560588829694623756> I only use his profiles, there are no alternatives for me. I recommend.]

poly4il skidon za otzyv?)

Seadon

Wotlk Profil Alliance 20-31, at some point it always wants to accept quest nr. 401, but this doesn't seem to exist and so the bot stops there again and again

Crier

So many profiles have a small grind range, like lvl 9-13. Does that mean once I hit 13 the profile stops? Or does it go to the next one