Support

Nocurne

In reply to RazaRift: [yes Hunter as well. they are the only 2 i have tested on.]

Open <#1098481395648712735> please. You are the second person to report this.

RaaRif

i buy a second license for Questing bot. but cannot use on second character. and not showing as 2 licenses in library. Purchase original with the bundle and seconds as 1 month questbot.

SLlol

Is it possible that when using GrindMobsUntil to kill a specific mob, that the bot cannot "see" the mob even with the ID presented, even with it being very close to the hotspot, because of it being a new SoD mob which isn't in PM's database? It seems to be setup well, but the bot just doesn't attack the mob, no matter what I try

Nocurne

In reply to TSLlol: [Is it possible that when using GrindMobsUntil to kill a specific mob, that the bot cannot "see" the mob even with the ID presented, even with it being very close to the hotspot, because of it being a new SoD mob which isn't in PM's database? It seems to be setup well, but the bot just doesn't attack the mob, no matter what I try]

Should all be memory based if I'm not mistaken?

The mob should still appear in the Dev Tools?

SLlol

not right now, I'd rather go to bed lol. I assume you'd want to try to input the mob into the database to see if it triggers the bot to attack it?