Support

Nocurne

In reply to TSLlol: [actually I had it fail a couple times recently too when trying to mail an alt. It's very rare, but unfortunately it stops the bot. Selling has also bugged out recently for no apparent reason, it's weird]

Still an issue ATM. Happens with other pixel based bots too

BigPal

why want my bot use auto attack or even attack when casting spells. it was working fine for the first couple of hours then i stopped and went to bed and started back a few hours later and then it want cast spells anymore?

Nocurne

In reply to BigPal: [why want my bot use auto attack or even attack when casting spells. it was working fine for the first couple of hours then i stopped and went to bed and started back a few hours later and then it want cast spells anymore?]

Class and which rotation are to using. Basic or advanced?

[Inf] 13:04:38 - FollowPath: Started for QuestId 0 Atop the Cliffs!
[War] 13:04:38 - Using ground path to reach destination at [Kalimdor](-653.8, -4228.5, 54.0) for task Go to start of follow path route failed. Destination is not on the navmesh and not any point on navmesh found near it.
[War] 13:04:38 - Profile '[H-Quest](01-16)Orc_Troll' finished with error.

Nocurne

In reply to SenpaiArcticWolfie: [[Inf] 13:04:38 - FollowPath: Started for QuestId 0 Atop the Cliffs!
[War] 13:04:38 - Using ground path to reach destination at [Kalimdor](-653.8, -4228.5, 54.0) for task Go to start of follow path route failed. Destination is not on the navmesh and not any point on navmesh found near it.
[War] 13:04:38 - Profile '[H-Quest](01-16)Orc_Troll' finished with error.]

Known issue with durotar. Mesh is

e9411

can someone help me`? i cant download the updater it say there is no such host and link is not working
dial tcp: lookup undefined on 127.0.0.11:53: no such host