Waiting Room

MrBeefy478

The process was smooth even paying in LTC. Just got the bot up and running in game. It asks me for a captcha each time but its not a big deal. Little learning curce with FakeRotations. Is there somewhere that folks post their FR settings for the different classes?? New to this

Solkrush

In reply to MrBeefy478

<@221447791895904256> A spot for people to drop routes optimization methods and theory craft gold making methods is a really good idea

MrBeefy478

In reply to Solkrush: [<@221447791895904256> A spot for people to drop routes optimization methods and theory craft gold making methods is a really good idea]

Yeah I agree, Im using it from SoD so I assume it doesn't need too much tweaking for the likes of WC and SK for now the default priest heal settings should work..

Chrxy

In reply to MrBeefy478: [The process was smooth even paying in LTC. Just got the bot up and running in game. It asks me for a captcha each time but its not a big deal. Little learning curce with FakeRotations. Is there somewhere that folks post their FR settings for the different classes?? New to this]

There are Class Channels for Fakerotation but only for wotlk with some shared settings

MrBeefy478

In reply to Chrxy: [There are Class Channels for Fakerotation but only for wotlk with some shared settings]

Oh nice, I dont have those channels yet, is there a location to assign roles

L

But to make a very stable and hack proof system in place is challenging both skill-wise and financially