Waiting Room

Solkrush

The way the rotation bot works you can tweak alot to dial your rotation to where you want it, it can perform well if you can configure it to perform well

Solkrush

There's a subscriber chat, I think it's more than likely that an Unholy DK seeing this chat just hasn't seen/responded. I can't attest for Unholy DK, but I know a few people that use it to raid in WOTLK having the bot entirely handle their rotation

Shamlam

In reply to Azz: [anyone have any experience with frost/UH DK wotlk rota with this? any good logs etc? I am buying if it`s good]

It’s BiS mate. No cap

Shamlam

In reply to Solkrush: [There's a subscriber chat, I think it's more than likely that an Unholy DK seeing this chat just hasn't seen/responded. I can't attest for Unholy DK, but I know a few people that use it to raid in WOTLK having the bot entirely handle their rotation]

I got your tag, cheers mate

Shamlam

In reply to Azz: [I am not new to rotas, I am just trying to find a good wotlk DK one]

I am top 100 BDK world with this
Top 600 UHDK

Shamlam

In reply to Azz: [I am not new to rotas, I am just trying to find a good wotlk DK one]

It will weapon swap for you, for insane Garry snap shots. PoP army at the perfect time. Rotation is more or less the same as the Fonas WA so you can be assured unless your rank 1 UHDK. This will be massive for you. you don’t get aches and pains for smashing buttons

A

In reply to Shamlam: [It will weapon swap for you, for insane Garry snap shots. PoP army at the perfect time. Rotation is more or less the same as the Fonas WA so you can be assured unless your rank 1 UHDK. This will be massive for you. you don’t get aches and pains for smashing buttons]

if this is legit I am throwing wads of cash xD

A

In reply to Shamlam: [It will weapon swap for you, for insane Garry snap shots. PoP army at the perfect time. Rotation is more or less the same as the Fonas WA so you can be assured unless your rank 1 UHDK. This will be massive for you. you don’t get aches and pains for smashing buttons]

got logs?

Shamlam

Once you join you’ll get access to DK channel, you see my logs. I’m sure you’ll respect my confidentiality to out siders 😜

Solkrush

In reply to L

Please be patient as <@1141376515930599516>manually distributes keys, he will be on at some point i'm sure 🙂