Waiting Room

L

Keep in mind, the bot needs the unlocker too as stated in <#1150835148905009252> and <#1151078504427950091>

hoky

In reply to G3: [Anyone using this to farm honor? How are the routes for WSG?]

I use the bot for AV grind which is just perfect, never saw my name in chat, unlike other players BUT! I would not run the bot in a 10 vs 10 environment on a small map, because there will be a higher chance that ppl notice you botting and a much higher rate that you will get reported, which could lead to ban.
U must make sure for the long run, that you minimalize the chance to get reported.

edit: im at rank 11 with a lvl 57 rog, started exactly a month ago.

hoky

Im using GT for exactly a month now and I was blown away by the fact these guys already implemented some SOD functionality days after its launch. They had like a 30 day preparation for SOD while also developing for other expansions, so as a webdev myself, I can imagine the the amount of work they gotta do. Also, they do not charge extra for SOD.
Suggestions are a great way to tell the devs what we would like to see in the future, when they are done with higher prio implementations.

L

In reply to Thoky: [Im using GT for exactly a month now and I was blown away by the fact these guys already implemented some SOD functionality days after its launch. They had like a 30 day preparation for SOD while also developing for other expansions, so as a webdev myself, I can imagine the the amount of work they gotta do. Also, they do not charge extra for SOD.
Suggestions are a great way to tell the devs what we would like to see in the future, when they are done with higher prio implementations.]

Thank you thoky couldnt have said it better myself 🙂

COLOSSAL

In reply to BIGWHITEROOSTER: [Your customer service is better than billion dollar company. Ty]

If this isn’t the most true thing posted in this discord. PIN IT