Waiting Room

heSchio

In reply to Bendthatmetalbb: [anybodhy else get dll error when they try n start bot]

if it's non speicified dll error, then reinstall vcreidix I think it's called that

L

In reply to Bendthatmetalbb

<@245406455644028928> you are missing launcher.dll which means windows defender deleted it

gGod

In reply to Dewber: [Anyone know how to access the other channels once we've ordered/verified codes.]

open a ticket with your order id

gGod

In reply to Bozzon: [Anyone knows where i get profiles for levling and gathering for Classic/SOD?]

there are bunch of profiles pre-packed with brobot

gGod

In reply to Jintropin<BlackwaterCorp>: [Hey does anyone use fake rotations in pvp on wotlk classic?]

yea it works, but it needs manual tweeks within configs, its not out of box perfect

SecreAgenSauce

Hello, what is the cost associated with purchasing 5 or 10 bots (Will run fresh level 1 SOD accounts and I dont care if they grind or quest I am just looking to gold farm)? I do not have crypto and will purchase with Paypal

Ldash

The bot itself is fine but the CS is a little lacking, questions for unanswered, FAQs out of date, slow responses

lukes

In reply to SecretAgentSauce: [Hello, what is the cost associated with purchasing 5 or 10 bots (Will run fresh level 1 SOD accounts and I dont care if they grind or quest I am just looking to gold farm)? I do not have crypto and will purchase with Paypal]

Bulk discounts automatically applies in the site