Baneto Reviews

SK8GEEK

In reply to Tess

Thanks to <@770048884369915915> for a good deal and some help setting up.
Fast and professional.

Pause

In reply to Bambo

Plain's fun with Baneto.
(Highly optimised bot.)
Lasts <@341913942924460036> work on dragonriding system is dope <:pepeHug:961145171100188743>
🚫 NO ASKING IN THIS CHANNEL 🚫

And so, comrades, after 3 months of using Baneto, I can say a few words based on my experience.

1. This is not just a WoW bot.
First of all, it is a powerful, feature rich tool that can help you automate almost any activity. Gathering professions, fishing, farming spots, farming in the open world, farming instances, rotations, routine automation and almost everything you could possibly need...

2. Flexibility.
Thanks to the ability to use custom profiles and plugins, you can create and adjust any tasks, that is, Baneto is not just a set of options in which you are limited, with the help of these add-ons you can really automate almost everything.

3. Support and feedback.
One of the most important points for me personally. In addition to the fact that the site has an extensive knowledge base and FAQ, in the discord there is an opportunity to create a ticket and get help with your question/problem.

I am very pleased that the author does not stop there, but constantly improves and optimizes the work, adds new features and, in general, continues to develop the product. I am very pleased that I found Baneto, I use it with pleasure and recommend it to my friends.

fallen_lucier

I've been using **Baneto** for two weeks and have three bot accounts. Highly recommend due to its 10/10 efficiency.

[If you're new, you'll receive the necessary help and guides to get started with us. The developers provide excellent support to ensure a smooth experience.]

You can also participate in giveaways to win exciting prizes. I was fortunate enough to be the winner of one, and I'm truly grateful to **Baneto**. Thank you!

**Recommended**

Aidar

The bot earned Bambo well done in a difficult time did not forget about me and gave 7 days of extra time. Russian support is excellent. I'm a newbie. A Russian support employee explained everything to me in detail and helped me a lot.

Заюш

In reply to LongKHorn

I started using bots recently, and for me this is the first experience, but what a! Incredible bot with not the worst interface. Support will always help. Thanks to <@341913942924460036> for a bot that allows you to leave farming behind. In particular, a big thanks to <@271949541337595904> for explaining some bot-related points that I couldn't find anywhere on my own

Fake

In reply to LongKHorn

I've been using Baneto for about a year. Thanks <@341913942924460036> for the good bot and <@271949541337595904> for assisting help with any questions and all the stuff. Friendly community.

Noad

In reply to Bambo

what can i say, they are good at everything. this community is great. <@341913942924460036> is always friendly and helpful with all problems. the bot is always up to date and stable. ty

everyband

I don't doubt paid profiles are worth the money, but I have to say the free (WOTLK) gathering profiles on Baneto are definitely worthwhile too. 99.9% AFK, no issues.

kronys

In reply to LongKHorn

Thanks <@341913942924460036> for a great bot. It will always help if you write in PM and Thanks to <@271949541337595904> for helping out and reselling

BenJohn

Been using almost a month.Bambo always kind and helpful to newbies 10/10

Frenchcops, Mando, Rastiny has a great customer service.

Stay away LongKhorn if you are not russian.

Bruul

Been using the Bot for a few days now. I am recently returned to botting after getting hit with the EWT ban waves years ago. I started off using a cheaper competitor.. mistake. I knew it was a garbage bot after a few minutes but I stuck with it a few days. Finally got fed up that it wouldn't even run a proper rotation and was super buggy. Decided to bite the bullet and try Baneto -- what a difference.

Bruul

In reply to Bambo

*continued* (Hit enter by accident) Baneto immediately impressed me with how little setup was required to get it running well. The bot is very plug and play if you are not tech savvy. The bot has free profiles that work great and the default combat rotation at least for Warrior is really really good. I can see myself leveling quite a few alts with this tool, it is one of the best I have used ever and I have been botting since the Wow sharp days back in Vanilla. <@341913942924460036> You did a phenomenal job with this, please keep up the hard work!