Bug Report

pacokeks

In reply to Innersilence

issue with that is, that it just doesnt target the weapon... is there a way to make it work? <@240134432122601474>

pacokeks

version with all poisons added, just need to know if theres a way not to edit the macro every few levels for the new poison

pacokeks

working rogue rotation, gotta improve it, but it applies the highest instant poison in bag to main and offhand now! Had to write a function for it and using macros

In reply to Vehemental: [and just saw another one of my characters back turned to a mob with "requires herbalism popping up" bot doesnt have herbalism trained or gather herbs checked, guessing its all the same bug]

In the last release I enabled soft interact feature of WoW, the one that let you interact with objects when only facing them. I think there is a bug in Wow that even if u have a target in combat and you use interact with target shortcut it still interacts with the object nearby. It needs more testing though.

In reply to Gilwithcopium: [What use does only interacting with an object when facing them enable?]

yes it does allow you to interact with objects like gathering nodes/mailboxes/questing objects etc. only by facing them.