Discussion

Lucid

Im considering buying Licenses for the 4th time again in the last couple of months and is always broken lmao

Mando

In reply to Lucid: [Im considering buying Licenses for the 4th time again in the last couple of months and is always broken lmao]

Unlocker working now for retail again, just no mesh yet for new zone

Mando

In reply to Mujeog-i: [Hello Mando
A new field has been released this time, but have you created a gathering profile yet?]

I have a route I made but can’t test fully until I have mesh (map) files for new area and also new nodes added to baneto and seed usage

Mando

In reply to Mujeog-i: [Let me know when a new profile comes out]

Yes lifetime members will get sent the new zone when it comes out automatically

Lucid

Its crazy that we always miss the insane profit starting week cause the nn boys are... i have no clue what they are doing tbh lmao

Cropik

I observe a problem, my character when flying to repair, he may not fly there, and just walks in the rocks, and does not fly to him, how to fix it?

Mando

In reply to Cropik: [I observe a problem, my character when flying to repair, he may not fly there, and just walks in the rocks, and does not fly to him, how to fix it?]

yes actually I remember that issue, I did say you should use mammoth mount to repair as it says in the read me, but give me a couple min I'll see if I can fix it for the accounts that have no gold.