Discussion

Cropik

Hello, along the Zaralek - 2 route, my characters fell into textures and had to use character movement, there were no problems before that

Mando

Only reason we are noticing this now is due to no relogger, usually would reconnect and unstuck itself, but I can look into this a bit more if you guys send me a video or picture of character and a picture of the map where in PM or ticket

Mando

In reply to investwarrior: [so new zone is out?]

new zone is out but no mesh yet, so can't fully create and test profile till NN releases this

Cropik

In reply to Mando: [Only reason we are noticing this now is due to no relogger, usually would reconnect and unstuck itself, but I can look into this a bit more if you guys send me a video or picture of character and a picture of the map where in PM or ticket]

As I understand the place is different, now I've seen this on one of the characters, I had to switch to version 3 of the route

Cropik

In reply to Mando: [new zone is out but no mesh yet, so can't fully create and test profile till NN releases this]

As I understand it, the NN map was updated - a new location was added, you said you would make a new route

Mando

In reply to Cropik: [As I understand it, the NN map was updated - a new location was added, you said you would make a new route]

NN literally just released the mesh a couple hours ago and I’m out hunting for the day, Will be looking at releasing first profile later tonight or tomorrow

Mando

In reply to m0rf0: [Is there any advantage in that zone compared to Zaralek for example?]

After doing some tests gathering isn’t looking great so far in the new area, starting to think Zaralek is still better

Mando

If we get overgrown nodes in baneto might be a diff but I don’t even know if it would be that much of a difference

Mando

Ya for gathering I believe so, I will be still testing over the weekend and see if I can come up with anything better but ya h the new area doesn’t have lambent herbs so you don’t get the pouches of spores

m0rf0

In reply to rubeus: [What happened to dragonflight heroic upgrade? I am just thinking about starting again but it doesnt exists 😦]

I think it’s now part of the expansion pre sale