Discussion

Mando

In reply to m0rf0: [So, fellow mandOlorians, what’s your current gph when farming spores?]

My new boys were doing pretty nice last night before shut down, 1 week old and were rocking 7500-9500 per hour

m0rf0

In reply to Mando: [That’s what they are patching now 10.2 just got released with new area emerald dream]

Oooh

Mando

I have been looking online and haven’t really found any answers to that question, I’m done work shortly and will be heading into new area when I get home to find out all

Mando

So first impressions this area is pretty neat, looks like herbs can be overgrown which if mechanic can be built into baneto might be nice, also i'm seeing quite a bit of metamorphic mines.. The seed planting might be huge in this area too if we can get that figured as well.

Lucid

In reply to Mando: [So first impressions this area is pretty neat, looks like herbs can be overgrown which if mechanic can be built into baneto might be nice, also i'm seeing quite a bit of metamorphic mines.. The seed planting might be huge in this area too if we can get that figured as well.]

looks good :>, with current goldprice retail seems worth it for sure

Mando

In reply to Lucid: [are u still blasting 24/7 sir Mando?]

Have been except the last day or two due to update 😎

m0rf0

Any good news about the new zones mate? I’ve seen some raw gold profiles but I’m not sure if these do last a while compared to gathering

Mando

In reply to m0rf0: [Any good news about the new zones mate? I’ve seen some raw gold profiles but I’m not sure if these do last a while compared to gathering]

Can’t run any tests or anything with unlocker malfunction