Discussion

m0rf0

I guess it's because of ganking probably, yes. I never paid much attention, but I noticed when any of my bots drops below 8k gph it has WM on

m0rf0

In reply to Mando: [no every time you cast herb or mine it counts a node, and resets timer]

That's brilliant!

Mando

In reply to Tirandill: [which profile is best gph nowadays for you guys?]

R4 is still my go to for GPH in Zaralek 🙂

Fui

In reply to Mando

<@560588829694623756> is there a way to set a timer that the WM layerswap will be every XX Minutes ? so for example i want to autmatically swap when the layer is bad or if after the XX minutes

Mando

Hmm not currently as the wm swap is triggered off of the gathering casts, I would recommend just making a macro " /run layer_swap = true " and then when you click the macro it will change

Mando

could even set up automatic mouse clicker to click them if you want or make a seperate simple plugin that casts it on timer

Fui

ok, will try to make the plugin. Cause is think by switxhing frequently I can go for 18 - 24 hour shifts

Mando

In reply to Futtzi: [ok, will try to make the plugin. Cause is think by switxhing frequently I can go for 18 - 24 hour shifts]

I'm doing 24 hours the way it is default just fine, but ya if you want to be extra safe could look at other fine tuning like you are talking about

Poki

Can someone help me out with this one?
-- Razostone usage (Get correct item ID from wowhead and change mining tool and herbalism tool names to your exact tool names)
razor_usage = true

-- Razorstone ID
razor = 191948

razor_tt1 = "191223"
razor_tt2 = "191224"

razor_name = "Razor"

m0rf0

In reply to Mando: [I'm doing 24 hours the way it is default just fine, but ya if you want to be extra safe could look at other fine tuning like you are talking about]

Yeah me too

mcp

Might not be related to profiles but how do you folks handle guild banks? Separate account as GM? No given and just go for it?

Poki

In reply to mcp: [Might not be related to profiles but how do you folks handle guild banks? Separate account as GM? No given and just go for it?]

Im not sure how smart this is, But im using one of my Legit/Main Accounts for GM