Discussion

Lmr

Yeah and it's all people with someone mounted on them. My full server I sometimes gank to help so I can make more xD.

m0rf0

In reply to Lmr: [Yeah and it's all people with someone mounted on them. My full server I sometimes gank to help so I can make more xD.]

I love it when a mob attacks you, your character hits back and uses AoE with lots of characters from the other faction around haha

Mando

In reply to Above: [where can i get dungeon profile?]

Hey bro you can check out Dungeon Reaper made by <@341913942924460036> on Baneto-bot's website if you are looking for dungeon profiles exclusively 🙂

Mando

everyone make effort to not undercut and check out nearest large stack, still will usually sell but limits undercutting

Mando

In reply to Devko: [Hello, any plant to add more profiles for classic era, especially for hardcore super safe farms?]

Could look at doing this for sure, any others would like this too?

Devko

In reply to Mando: [Could look at doing this for sure, any others would like this too?]

Not really, but quite sure a lot of people looking for super safe levelling profiles for upcoming hardcore.

LongKHorn

In reply to Devko: [Not really, but quite sure a lot of people looking for super safe levelling profiles for upcoming hardcore.]

Maximum safe unless you do it through a bot. and only Hands. There is always a risk)))