General Chat

Dredscyhe

In reply to ROHUN: [The Lighting Storm link in <#768980283302215680> is to the season 2 guide, not sure if intended]

It’s be worked on to the wire. Once done it will be updated 🙂

heJiinaor

Does MR have a pure summoner build? When I mean pure summoner I mean pure summoner not that summoner with corpse explosion like in D2

Disurbed

i did not know when i bought D4 that i would have to start over every season some of us have a 60 or 70 hours a week job with a family cant spend 12 hours a day playing its a little crazy ...

In reply to Disturbed: [i did not know when i bought D4 that i would have to start over every season some of us have a 60 or 70 hours a week job with a family cant spend 12 hours a day playing its a little crazy ...]

I understand you just discovered this concept. It's a concept shared by many games in the genre. D2(R) calls them "Ladders". D3 and D4 "seasons". PoE "Leagues". Last Epoch "Cycles". Even more game adopt the concept to allow them to bring new experiences (and monetization streams, let's be honest).

Kale

In reply to Disturbed: [i did not know when i bought D4 that i would have to start over every season some of us have a 60 or 70 hours a week job with a family cant spend 12 hours a day playing its a little crazy ...]

If this was new I'd understand but it's not. It's been around forever. And you don't need to play that much. My gf maybe played 6 to 8 hours a week and got to level 100 and she doesn't grind. She explores and . You can play the game casually.

IXISickman

In reply to Kale: [If this was new I'd understand but it's not. It's been around forever. And you don't need to play that much. My gf maybe played 6 to 8 hours a week and got to level 100 and she doesn't grind. She explores and . You can play the game casually.]

D4 attracted a lot of new people to the genre, many of whom didn't know about seasons until after they bought the game. But I agree that 3 months is plenty of time to play a character, even casually.

Kale

In reply to IXIStickman: [D4 attracted a lot of new people to the genre, many of whom didn't know about seasons until after they bought the game. But I agree that 3 months is plenty of time to play a character, even casually.]

Yeah, that was more of a "probably should research a game before you buy" statement.