General Chat

Larry_Ohboi

Hey ppl... i need help of someone knowing about trickster defences. Im playing a soulrend build, CI. I know its not a meta build. But im in between so much choices, like which of the defence auras i should run and which kind of Passive skills is should change.. i would actually pay quite a bit for a proper help. I usually play the same build on hardcore and approximately reach the same level/gear.. i really would appreciate any help you could give me... anything you see i might have gotten wrong... i know there are some really smart ppl out there .. this is my pob https://pobb.in/GLbT3dnF2xfi

Neosid

In reply to Larry_Ohboi: [Hey ppl... i need help of someone knowing about trickster defences. Im playing a soulrend build, CI. I know its not a meta build. But im in between so much choices, like which of the defence auras i should run and which kind of Passive skills is should change.. i would actually pay quite a bit for a proper help. I usually play the same build on hardcore and approximately reach the same level/gear.. i really would appreciate any help you could give me... anything you see i might have gotten wrong... i know there are some really smart ppl out there .. this is my pob https://pobb.in/GLbT3dnF2xfi]

<#768982680989466626>

ogeman

Want to see if I understand this guide properly! https://codedeception.com/d2/resources/sundered-charms#changelog-header it states the following:

ogeman

Sunder charms do not work for party members! But in the example we have "You and a Necro w/Lower resistance!" You have a charm and the Necro does not! In the "Example" you show the Necro still brings the immunity down from 120 to 97 on a monster that is "Immune" Is this correct? Or - for the Necro it will not go down at all due to the fact that the monster for the Necro is Immune and the Necro does not possess a Sunder charm!

eo1904

In reply to Zogeman: [Sunder charms do not work for party members! But in the example we have "You and a Necro w/Lower resistance!" You have a charm and the Necro does not! In the "Example" you show the Necro still brings the immunity down from 120 to 97 on a monster that is "Immune" Is this correct? Or - for the Necro it will not go down at all due to the fact that the monster for the Necro is Immune and the Necro does not possess a Sunder charm!]

the immunity does go down, but barely. at 3% under 100% you dont really deal damage to that enemy.

<#828786521439207446> next time

Avery

Hello lovely people!
I have a question regarding the website, which is neither feedback or a bug (at least I hope so).
If it is not in the right place here and I should post it somewhere else, please let me know.

I use an ad blocker and have it deactivated on CodeDeception and I also have whitelisted the site - just in case.
So far so good, I still get the popup with the request to deactivate the ad blocker (checked in Chrome and Edge).
Am I missing something? <:monkaThink:1017021136871112727>

Neosid

In reply to Avery: [Hello lovely people!
I have a question regarding the website, which is neither feedback or a bug (at least I hope so).
If it is not in the right place here and I should post it somewhere else, please let me know.

I use an ad blocker and have it deactivated on CodeDeception and I also have whitelisted the site - just in case.
So far so good, I still get the popup with the request to deactivate the ad blocker (checked in Chrome and Edge).
Am I missing something? <:monkaThink:1017021136871112727>]

would be really awesome if you could file a ticket so a CodeDeception dev can deep dive into the issue <#1036705250180075520>

Sap

Hmm got the second package with discord support from the web sight, did it include any thing on discord im not aware of ?