General Chat

Paranoid

it's rather due to the fact that you didn’t even specify what game the question was asked about, i see you chose the D4 role but instead of answering your question i had to check your roles and then wonder if that's the game you meant, and wouldn't i make a fool of myself giving info on the wrong game

Khrono

I have D4 selected from ages ago, it’s the only game I use this discord for so honestly I didn’t even realize it was for other ones. My bad for sure lads sorry.

IXISickman

In reply to Khrono: [I have D4 selected from ages ago, it’s the only game I use this discord for so honestly I didn’t even realize it was for other ones. My bad for sure lads sorry.]

yea Diablo 4 has its own "General" chat, this is more of a CodeDeception "General" chat.
This happens almost every day lol

Dadshors

diablo 4 noob question - can you bind more than 6 abilities to your keys somehow? this rogue guide has me picking where I end up with more than 6 spells.. 8 abilities in-fact. (CodeDeception's Penetrating Shot rogue build)

Raiel

In reply to Dadshorts: [diablo 4 noob question - can you bind more than 6 abilities to your keys somehow? this rogue guide has me picking where I end up with more than 6 spells.. 8 abilities in-fact. (CodeDeception's Penetrating Shot rogue build)]

<#1108553869056802836>

Spara

CodeDeception page constantly freezing and bugging. Thought at the start its just my bookmarked build but now play LE and it also bugs- after left open in background I can no longer use it, have to close and open again.. Is that known issue?

Oklahomie

In reply to Sparta: [CodeDeception page constantly freezing and bugging. Thought at the start its just my bookmarked build but now play LE and it also bugs- after left open in background I can no longer use it, have to close and open again.. Is that known issue?]

same for me.. i keep thinking its the amount of ads that keep refreshing... wondering if going ad free will fix?

In reply to HuseyinTheBrain: [D4 keep getting stuck on the loading screen for me on ps5 the past ten minuted]

It's been like this on my PC for the past 2-3 days.