General Chat

WHX2023

question about the endgame build Corrupting Fever Champion on the website, it requires Gratuitous Violence which is a Gladiator ascendant passive skill, how to get that if you choose champion?

Paranoid

In reply to MrDecapoda: [It's been like this on my PC for the past 2-3 days.]

i saw a post on blizz forum, a dude said you could try to rename dstorage.dll to dstorage.dll.bak or delete it completely

In reply to Paranoid: [i saw a post on blizz forum, a dude said you could try to rename dstorage.dll to dstorage.dll.bak or delete it completely]

Did try it last night and solved it all. No more hangups.

IXISickman

In reply to Zacarico: [TIL both butcher and son of melphes can spawn at the exact same time in a NM vault]

Thats happened to me twice now

WeooLow

Does anyone know if they pulled the event shrines? I was doing the events, and all the sudden all the event shrines are gone

HiMeOnMyPeja

Can someone explain. Get 10 chests in a SINGLE helltide? I opened 12 and didn't get achievement. Does it have to be in same zone? Same hour? What if helltide starts at :30 and spans next hour?

Colm

In reply to HitMeOnMyPeja: [Can someone explain. Get 10 chests in a SINGLE helltide? I opened 12 and didn't get achievement. Does it have to be in same zone? Same hour? What if helltide starts at :30 and spans next hour?]

helltides always start on the hour

aeSmyhe

In reply to HitMeOnMyPeja: [Can someone explain. Get 10 chests in a SINGLE helltide? I opened 12 and didn't get achievement. Does it have to be in same zone? Same hour? What if helltide starts at :30 and spans next hour?]

Are you trying to do it before you unlock the last tier? I tried to do it early and couldn’t get it to work. Finally got it last night. I’m not sure, but you may also need 10 different chests. I tried to mix them up on that theory, but cannot confirm it is needed.

HiMeOnMyPeja

In reply to atteSmythe: [Are you trying to do it before you unlock the last tier? I tried to do it early and couldn’t get it to work. Finally got it last night. I’m not sure, but you may also need 10 different chests. I tried to mix them up on that theory, but cannot confirm it is needed.]

Thats probably why. I haven't unlocked last tier. It's odd because I have other missions on that last tier already completed and redded out

chadnao

it's currently bugged