General Chat

Soren

yeah bvt before it still had recommendations for which skill to bring up to 12 on her which is nice i know its not alot of damage as a support but its a difference lol

Sekwah

In reply to civo

Yeah, it's minimal. <@626776321174929438> can probably take a look and make a couple suggestions

Soren

yeah i understand i have all 3 healers and bards never had it but artist used to and paladin still does xD

civo

In reply to Soren: [yeah i understand i have all 3 healers and bards never had it but artist used to and paladin still does xD]

yea so we are still playing with the idea, the reason I would prefer to leave it at 10 is that a new player might see that and prioritize leveling skills to 11/12 than to level their other important utility since its a very minor dmg increase, nearly 0, I opted to keep it that way but we can revisit it

Soren

In reply to civo: [yea so we are still playing with the idea, the reason I would prefer to leave it at 10 is that a new player might see that and prioritize leveling skills to 11/12 than to level their other important utility since its a very minor dmg increase, nearly 0, I opted to keep it that way but we can revisit it]

well tell me this at least i have max skill points on bard and artist what would you lvl up?

civo

In reply to Soren: [well tell me this at least i have max skill points on bard and artist what would you lvl up?]

depends on tripods/what skills u have/what are u consistently hitting but on average tiger > orchid >starry

SilenAssassin

In reply to Alavit: [does EHG own or sponsor CodeDeception? never noticed that before]

They do not own us no, they do sponsor CodeDeception and it's creators.

MaxxxMaxMaxx

In reply to Josip: [I got them through Premium Battle Pass]

aah that might be it i guess, thanks for the answer, 30 minutes of google did nothing lol.

Powpowder

You know when im bouncing off of maps to keep my maps going, I'm doing Fields and Strand. WHen I'm done with my strand maps, is there anything on the atlas I need to change and if i was doing essences, i take i wouldnt use my compasses/scarabs on Fields?

In reply to Powpowder: [You know when im bouncing off of maps to keep my maps going, I'm doing Fields and Strand. WHen I'm done with my strand maps, is there anything on the atlas I need to change and if i was doing essences, i take i wouldnt use my compasses/scarabs on Fields?]

<#1005857559896404030>