General Chat

heJiinaor

What you guys think about Warframe? Looking for a different game to play until 3.24 comes out and this looks like the one I might play until then

Monoliih/Jacob

From day 1 of the league to day 1 of the next league

Ancestor league: 16 weeks (Aug 18 2023 -> Dec 8th 2023)

Crucible league: 19 weeks (Apr 7th 2023 -> Aug 18th 2023)

Sanctum league: 17 weeks (Dec 9th 2022 -> Apr 7th 2023)

Kalandra League: 16 weeks (Aug 18th 2022 -> Dec 9th 2022)

Before that is Sentinel and Archnem which were the last 3 month leagues we've had, and before them almost every league was 3 months except notably Heist and Scourge which were the leagues before Ritual (3.13 the Maven and 1st version of Atlas Trees) and Archnem (3.17 Exarch/Eater and the modern version of the Atlas/Atlas Trees).

Affliction started Dec 8th 2023, so March 22nd would be 15 weeks, March 29th would be 16 weeks.

Via reddit

Liber22

Hey does the damage to demons and enhanced damage on the King's Grace weapon for D@r count toward FoH damage or only melee?

Sproiler

Hmm, anyone here who can assist in two factor authentication on the site, doesnt work for me to sign in 😛 any mods here who can DM me? 😛

heJiinaor

In reply to Xtra37: [It's a pve sandbox. Never expect it to be challenging. A grindfest to feed player power fantasies.]

Just wanted to post this update in case you're wondering. Played 7 hours so far and it's super duper freaking fun but seems pretty easy as hell. Fun but easy like 1 or 2 bullet kill easy. Hopefully things get hard later on but even if it doesnt I am still having lotta fun. I finished the Vor's Prize and Saya's Vigil quest lines. Now gonna grind quests in the planets and get the Rhino Warframe cause I heard we can be invincible with it

Sekwah

Some time ago they reduced the amount of floors from 50 to 20. I don't know which floor you need to do now but you can probably just go in and do them until it completes

smoochy

In reply to Rashed: [ no last epoch channel. i had a couple of questions]

There are LE channels. You need to chose your role, otherwise it's hidden.

You can remove this step by logging in using the backup codes you saved when you configured the 2FA. Then go into your settings and removing the 2FA.