General Chat

Blooddrunk

In reply to smoochy: [It's not an ad. It's an overlay where you need to make a decision]

why do you need to make a decision when youve already disabled adblock?

Bucks

Hi everyone, console gamer here. I’m on a super tight budget and looking to get a PC to run Last Epoch. Found this on marketplace, would it be ok ?

Ryzen 5 2600
16GB RAM
GTX1050Ti ASUS Cerberus 4Gb VRAM
ASUS Prime B 350 M-K Motherboard
220gb SSD
500w Antec PSU

With the new graphics, I'm not sure. But this config is similar to my son's computer so I guess it could be ok. No matter what, it won't run at insane quality so keep your expectations in check.

xxICONOCLAS

hey all, I thought I read that CodeDeception build guides would be up for Last Epoch 1.0 today, is that still happening or will it be tomorrow?

Raiel

In reply to xxICONOCLAST: [hey all, I thought I read that CodeDeception build guides would be up for Last Epoch 1.0 today, is that still happening or will it be tomorrow?]

<#796471325379395645>

Marka

In reply to Kornhole: [Is D4Planner down? I can't see any of my builds because it's asking me to log in, but I'm already logged in...]

same here until now

Aeffchen1975

In reply to Kornhole: [Is D4Planner down? I can't see any of my builds because it's asking me to log in, but I'm already logged in...]

Same here, can't see any of my saved builds in the moment.

Pjey

CodeDeception guide for Falconer was gonna come out from Bina etc. Any timeframe yet when those will come out?