General Chat

Raiel

In reply to 夜好性: [can somebody tell me how many glyph exp can i get (AOZ tier 22)?❓]

<#768981677367754762>

ManmadePlaypus

In reply to Jack: [Anyone tell me where on the new CodeDeception the POB links are?]

Assuming what POB means, this link might be what you're looking for:

Albs55

Yes, the re-roll is totally random. That includes whether it’s a regular legendary, ancient, or primal. Also, you can follow up in <#768992028901638144>

acman001

Is there a reason the infinimist abattoir of zir x`fal`s build has a point in reap and enhanced reap, but doesn't use it on the skill bar. I'm just wondering cause seem like a waste of 2 points

Caleko

In reply to actman001: [Is there a reason the infinimist abattoir of zir x`fal`s build has a point in reap and enhanced reap, but doesn't use it on the skill bar. I'm just wondering cause seem like a waste of 2 points]

All classes require 2 points in Basic attacks in order to unlock Core skills. It's just a requirement of the skill tree progression

PUMPK1N__K1NG

Hi anyone have a PoB for the lightning arrow league start, the slider things for the passive tree on CodeDeception is barely visible on my phone

PrinceN1

In reply to PUMPK1N__K1NG: [Hi anyone have a PoB for the lightning arrow league start, the slider things for the passive tree on CodeDeception is barely visible on my phone]

overview page

HiMeOnMyPeja

The midwinter transmogs blizzard wants us to farm is absolutely a slap in the face to the community. They look trash. No wear near what any of the ttansmogs in the paid shop look like. At least have the decency to release half decent or don't even have this fake winter event. Grind for nothing.