General Chat

Caleko

If you want to play D2, definitely. If you don't, then it seems like that would be a waste of money. What that's worth to you is kind of your personal subjective opinion

Daryl

am i missing something? why cant i find on the website where to put my points on the passive tree for the build im following?

In reply to Caleko: [If you want to play D2, definitely. If you don't, then it seems like that would be a waste of money. What that's worth to you is kind of your personal subjective opinion]

I been wanting to try so i got the diablo collection upgrade for like $12 and got d2r

puppo

i'm looking for a brief break from d4 -- specifically for a fun arpg campaign. any suggestions? like, is the poe or last epoch campaign FUN, or just a build-your-levels slog? what do the people think?

HarryN

In reply to Tenkiei

Love the new layout <@177184961776975872> and CodeDeception team! Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for doing all you guys do 😊

enkiei

In reply to HarryN: [Love the new layout <@177184961776975872> and CodeDeception team! Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for doing all you guys do 😊]

Thanks ❤️

Kaelos

I don't like how build variants are hidden with horizontal scroll bar in new layout while it wasn't the case before, example: D2R Fury Druid guide.

SilenAssassin

In reply to Kaelos: [I don't like how build variants are hidden with horizontal scroll bar in new layout while it wasn't the case before, example: D2R Fury Druid guide.]

Thanks for the feedback