General-ENG

Xab3r

In reply to Khobadan: [Quick question, if i add 2 images search to an aura, is it possible to define if it's "and/or" somewhere ?]

bunch of ways, the simplest is to set it in aura triggers section, in the top right corner

Xab3r

there is a way to configure it, but I would stay out of it - the overall configuration becomes very complex and error-prone. This is one of key reasons why I am expecting that most users will start using behavior trees for such cases - priority is a built-in feature of trees, you just drag the node higher or lower than another one and that way you're changing the order of evaluation

Xab3r

yep, probably this weekend I'll post guide about annotation tool and how to train model for an aimbot with it

linqse

In reply to Gyu: [Is there a way for it to recognize a whole sprite that in different part of the screen]

Show me a screenshot in dm of what exactly you want to find.

Gyu

In reply to linqse: [Show me a screenshot in dm of what exactly you want to find.]

It's from MapleStory

Xab3r

In reply to Gyu: [Is there a way for it to recognize a whole sprite that in different part of the screen]

that is like literally the main functionality 😄