Main Chat

Oi, and you running your own bot getting you banned, i am guessing is not relevant to Pixel Master, so you may mislead some people into thinking that it was PM bot that caused your ban, so i would think you should clarify if it was your own custom bot you mentioned or if it was PM in the system file from your crash report mate?

pacokeks

In reply to KrombopulosMichael: [Oi, and you running your own bot getting you banned, i am guessing is not relevant to Pixel Master, so you may mislead some people into thinking that it was PM bot that caused your ban, so i would think you should clarify if it was your own custom bot you mentioned or if it was PM in the system file from your crash report mate?]

Yeah, a small disclaimer would have been nice! But thanks for the info <@292038821120573442>

In reply to KrombopulosMichael: [Oi, and you running your own bot getting you banned, i am guessing is not relevant to Pixel Master, so you may mislead some people into thinking that it was PM bot that caused your ban, so i would think you should clarify if it was your own custom bot you mentioned or if it was PM in the system file from your crash report mate?]

dawg, it has nothing to do with the bot itself per se, its the folder "wow-bot". this is why im saying people shouldnt send that file while bots are running. i didnt even think about it when i did it

keep in mind that while this happened, my bots were running on other accounts, and still are with no issue. just that one acc got owned

In reply to Bobipudkata: [dawg, it has nothing to do with the bot itself per se, its the folder "wow-bot". this is why im saying people shouldnt send that file while bots are running. i didnt even think about it when i did it]

ur talking about getting banned using a bot that is not even the bot in this discord its unnecessary

In reply to Bobipudkata: [even if you arent running a bot, they straight up incriminate you via the folder path 😄]

u sound like u have brain error, i dont think any1 here is naming their folder "crypto4nukearmaments" to run their bots with

i have no idea what you're getting upset about, im sharing information to keep peoples accounts safe.
what you consider necessary is irrelevant. you're just a guy.

In reply to Bobipudkata: [i have no idea what you're getting upset about, im sharing information to keep peoples accounts safe.
what you consider necessary is irrelevant. you're just a guy.]

i'm not upset, and i'm not a guy lol

pacokeks

In reply to KrombopulosMichael

Guys calm down, he just wanted to share some information, <@1154147461233909760> is right <@292038821120573442> coukf have written its not related to pm itself. Either way thanks for the info <@292038821120573442> and thanks for pointing it out at <@1154147461233909760> .

No need for discussions or being personal 🙂 we are all a big happy bot community :p

In reply to pacokeks: [Guys calm down, he just wanted to share some information, <@1154147461233909760> is right <@292038821120573442> coukf have written its not related to pm itself. Either way thanks for the info <@292038821120573442> and thanks for pointing it out at <@1154147461233909760> .

No need for discussions or being personal 🙂 we are all a big happy bot community :p]

i'm always happy. i have been waiting to get support for setup though

In reply to pacokeks: [Guys calm down, he just wanted to share some information, <@1154147461233909760> is right <@292038821120573442> coukf have written its not related to pm itself. Either way thanks for the info <@292038821120573442> and thanks for pointing it out at <@1154147461233909760> .

No need for discussions or being personal 🙂 we are all a big happy bot community :p]

you two heard of the dead internet theory?

In reply to Bobipudkata: [i have no idea what you're getting upset about, im sharing information to keep peoples accounts safe.
what you consider necessary is irrelevant. you're just a guy.]

u dm-ing me about asking what issue i have with you is, makes it seem like you care what i consider is necessary. such as your appreciation to me for sharing code to you from other tools and not 1 thank you.

In reply to KrombopulosMichael: [u dm-ing me about asking what issue i have with you is, makes it seem like you care what i consider is necessary. such as your appreciation to me for sharing code to you from other tools and not 1 thank you.]

stop spamming this discord and reply in PM if you like. "sharing code with you", you paid a sub to some obscure forum and managed to get a semi-reversed version of a bot that is probably not even in use. which developer doesnt want to see another similar project to his? more news at 5. stop bothering me, i dont wish to converse with you.