New People Chat

In reply to SenpaiArcticWolfie: [This command only works in private conversation, please message me via DM!]

Glad I could refer you to BaneTo <@227298925093191680>

Radeghos

Hm, there's not much profiles: how come that old HonorBuddy had so many profiles, like questing from 1 to max level,, and there's like 1-30?

Pajoew

In reply to Radeghost: [Hm, there's not much profiles: how come that old HonorBuddy had so many profiles, like questing from 1 to max level,, and there's like 1-30?]

Very simple honor buddy didnt had much profiles either at the start. Also wow made some changes in what you can read out from the game compared to back in the day. There was a super large community working together with honorbuddy for profiles

In reply to Radeghost: [Hm, there's not much profiles: how come that old HonorBuddy had so many profiles, like questing from 1 to max level,, and there's like 1-30?]

The amount of effort it takes to make a questing profile is outrageous

everyone complains about bot cost x and unlocker cost x and then they demand free questing profiles like lmao, this stuff takes time and costs money especially as 1 person

Hey If i had a team of 10 people I could get questing profiles out in no time but it takes 10 days as 1 man to do as much work as 10 people in 1 day and that's it really

Radeghos

In reply to JimmyRustle: [everyone complains about bot cost x and unlocker cost x and then they demand free questing profiles like lmao, this stuff takes time and costs money especially as 1 person]

i'm just askin'