New People Chat

Hua

In reply to Bambo

<@341913942924460036> Is Baneto Windows download broken? I only get a zip file containing a folder "Baneto" which only holds one file "_banetoloader4.nn". When I did the setup on another computer months ago I remember having much more files than this?

Halenir

In reply to Hua: [<@341913942924460036> Is Baneto Windows download broken? I only get a zip file containing a folder "Baneto" which only holds one file "_banetoloader4.nn". When I did the setup on another computer months ago I remember having much more files than this?]

need to download from nilname website and put the loader file in the scripts folder inside of it

Hua

In reply to Halenir: [need to download from nilname website and put the loader file in the scripts folder inside of it]

Ok, is this some new setup thing? I dont remember it being this way before.

Halenir

In reply to Hua: [Ok, is this some new setup thing? I dont remember it being this way before.]

I think since it changed from being an addon? Been awhile

Hua

In reply to JimmyRustle: [yeh you jsut put the file in the folder and it auto downloads baneto for you]

I am, I just need to understand what has happened with my NoName license that I had 6 months ago,