New People Chat

Clorox

i did the quest manually on a char, it would be hard to make a profile for this cause of the cliff jumps and pathing in places

lameaim

no matter what profile (free once) I loaded today on my 30 lock it would go to a specific place in IronForge and run into the wall. Should I create a ticket?

Bambo

In reply to lameaim

<@341304807954317313>yes and provide the info about which state the bot was in, blue word baneto interface

Kurllkrum

In reply to lameaim

<@341304807954317313> <@341913942924460036> The bot tries to go to Menthril Harbor/Hillsbrad by running through the wall behind the portal trainers in IF. Happens during free geinding ans questing profiles. My work around was to switch to travel and send it to Kranos, then Loch Modan, then Wetlands, then refuge point, before resuming. On same topic if it goes to any trainer in basement or upstairs it fails to use the stairs to get back to the door and I find it bearing it's head against a wall either above or below the door.

Kurllkrum

There's also a free profile for Anduthal farming that repairs in shadowvault, and consistently gets stuck inside trying to get out, or outside trying to get in...

Kurllkrum

<@284735271537475584> that's been my goto work around. It seems to have real issues with any level changes. I tried making a profile for Dragon scales under Dalaran and it threw a fit. I'm guessing the mesh is just buggered with dalaran floating above the ground. Path lines and flying up and down like a kid scribbling with crayon...

Kurllkrum

But then I had a lock just going gangbusters in New Hearthglen, in and out of buildings with no issues farming cloth and exp. (If you do grind there there's a few named npcs in cages that grant 0 xp to blacklist)