Support

cyanide

Hey, just got the bot. Tried running questing bot on Classic SoD with a fresh Tauren warrior and tried with fresh Troll Hunter. In both cases they seem to farm Plainstriders and Board respectvely and do not progress any quests. Is this normal?

pacokeks

In reply to cyanide: [Hey, just got the bot. Tried running questing bot on Classic SoD with a fresh Tauren warrior and tried with fresh Troll Hunter. In both cases they seem to farm Plainstriders and Board respectvely and do not progress any quests. Is this normal?]

you are probably using my profiles, theres a bug in the bot currently which <@240134432122601474> needs to fix

cyanide

Ok this helps a lot! I never realised i could just read the console log. It seems it just grinds mobs until lvl 4. The undead profile still not loading tho. Ill let you know if any issues come up. Thnak you!

Finalidus21

Any way to have priests not cast power word shield on people with weakened soul so they dont try to spam it on themselves when grinding and the shield wears off before weakened soul?

Frank789

Hello, when i try to start teh questing bot with paco grinding 1-12 profile, (in all cases), it does this : Whatever i do, it does not give me access

pacokeks

In reply to Frank789: [Hello, when i try to start teh questing bot with paco grinding 1-12 profile, (in all cases), it does this : Whatever i do, it does not give me access]

Probably Firewall / a deleted your drivers, you need to disable real time scanning too