Support

SLlol

Unfortunately that's my same experience, randomly stopping after skinning/gathering. The death bugs are still there too, either the bot doesn't accept the "revive" when it's at the corpse, or it does, but gets bugged into this half-dead half-alive state (which can only be fixed by relogging), and thinks that the keyboard layout is wrong so it stops the profile.

In reply to TSLlol: [Unfortunately that's my same experience, randomly stopping after skinning/gathering. The death bugs are still there too, either the bot doesn't accept the "revive" when it's at the corpse, or it does, but gets bugged into this half-dead half-alive state (which can only be fixed by relogging), and thinks that the keyboard layout is wrong so it stops the profile.]

the revive bug isnt related to the bot imo, im experiencing it with my bot too.

JohnLoder

Restarted Programm and now cant choose combat classes. Following error occured: [Err] 19:17:42 - Faield to activate combat module 'BasicCombatClasses'. Error: Already reached max quota for this product.

In reply to Verq: [anyone have an idea why i cant see the new combat classes ?]

Check the store. Should be a free item for advanced combat. Also need the free rotation